Monday, April 21, 2008

Anonymous Comment Box

Sometimes you need to tell someone something that you know will not come out right. Perhaps it is a bit of constructive criticism or perhaps it is a flat-out bitchy complaint. But, no matter how you say it, it will likely result in at least one person with hurt feelings. How do you avoid these socially-awkward situations?

I propose an anonymous comment box. How else could one exchange information with people of varying density those opinions that, sure, probably could be left unsaid?

I shall now use this blog as my anonymous comment box for relationships, both personal and professional.

  • If you're taking me on a date, please don't show up at my house and ask what i want to do. Have a plan or at least a suggestion or two. It means a lot.
  • I know you can't help it, but your snoring really bugs me.
  • If you are a graphic designer and don't know how to design for the web, please don't call yourself a web designer. There is a difference.
  • Stand to the FUCKING right, walk to the left!!!!!!!! Please.
  • Please don't ask me out on used pieces of mail or other rubbish. If you're going for tacky, you're on the right track.
  • Just because we work together doesn't mean i want to chat you up on the metro, especially in the morning.

That's all I can come up with for now...going to dinner with Reid. Please feel free to use this blog as your own anonymous comment box. I would much enjoy some collaborative bitching and moaning.

No comments: